Like any other photographer, I get my inspiration from the creativity of other photographers and the beauty they create. It is my hope that somehow the work done on this blog will inspire others as well.
Recently, I was nominated for the “Liebster Blog” award by Anthony of My Visual Journey. I want to thank Anthony for not only the nomination, but I also want to thank him for his own photography, which I greatly enjoy seeing & learning from!
The “Liebster Blog” award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, for all in the spirit of fostering new connections and motivation. “Liebster” is German and it means “Dearest” or “Beloved.” But, at the same time it can also mean “favorite.”
The rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award to your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people in the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the Karma.
It is my pleasure to pass this award on to some of my favorite blogs, I hope you like them as much as I do:
Thank you to all of the blogs above for your inspiration and artistic expression, keep up the good work!